|3M Service Agreements - NEW!
Now you can give your baby the extra protection it deserves! 3M Service Agreements go further than the standard warranties that automatically come with any purchase of a clear bra or automotive window tint. A small investment in extending the protection you get from the 3M bra, tint and chemical services we offer can come in handy down the road should you ever have a claim (see individual Service Agreement information below). You won't find these offered anywhere in Arizona outside of a dealership.
Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra
Hood/Fenders/Mirrors / Front Bumper
- Applies to standard coverage areas listed above.
- Valid for 5 years from product installation date on new and certified pre-owned vehicles; 3 years for used vehicles no more than five model years old.
- If debris tears the film and damages the paint/body underneath it—or bugs, bird droppings or automotive fluids eat through the film and stain the paint surface—3M pays for film removal, repaint (repair, if necessary) and new clear bra.
- Does not apply to car accident damage or scraping/dinging vehicle against another object.
Automotive Window Tint
All Side Windows, Back Window
- Available for Color-Stable and Crystalline tints.
- Valid for 5 years after product installation date.
- 3M pays to replace your tint if anything scratches it (dogs, children, jewelry, watches, seat belt buckles, you name it), or is damaged by vandalism or collision.
Scotchgard Vehicle Protection Package (Interior and Exterior Protectors)
Interior (Fabric Protector, Carpet Protector, Leather and Vinyl Protector)
- Valid for 5 years.
- Good on new, certified pre-owned or used vehicles no more than five model years old (new and certified pre-owned vehicles get more comprehensive coverage).
Exterior (Paint Protector)
- Keeps leather, vinyl and upholstery materials in your car from staining. If for any reason stains do appear on treated areas, 3M pays to have it cleaned.
- Prevents permanent paint damage caused by sun fading, bird etches, water spots. If your paint shows these kinds of damage, 3M pays to have it cleaned, touched up or repainted.
- Pricing details are available by visiting or calling our shop: 480.609.3787.
- Applies to new installs of film and tint listed above (not retroactive to prior installs).
- No deductible to pay if you file a Service Agreement claim.
- Please read the Service Agreements for further details.
- We regret that certain vehicles are not eligible for coverage under any 3M Service Agreement as their replacement/repair value is too cost-prohibitive. However, the standard 3M warranty against manufacturer's film defects that you receive with regular installation of Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra and Automotive Window Tint is still valid.